The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 67,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Just made this again…. Yumm!!!
Originally posted on Foodtrip......by: nors vargas:
Vegetarian……….The best vegetable muffin I ever invented. It is composed of carrots, kumara and potatoes with yougart, cheese and other flavours with a little surprise of cream cheese inside. Best consumed fresh from the oven with a side of butter and a cup of your favourite coffee or tea. I am hungry! Sounds like I want to eat breakfast now………………..Did you know that this muffin is loaded with vegetables. My favourite vegetable is carrot. Carrot are very healthy vegetable. Carrot has a strong cleansing properties that are effective in detoxifying the liver, so that the overall effective for acne that is caused by toxins from the blood. Carrot is also useful for treating uneven skin tones because of pigmentation. The vitamin A and other nutrients contain in carrot efficiently nourish the skin, prevent dry skin and other skin blemishes…………..
Ingredients: makes 12-15 muffins
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups self raising flour (may need more)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh grated carrots
- 1/2 cup cube potato
- 1/2 cup cube kumara
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup yougart
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
Cupcakes……….This is a Ben Ten Cupcakes we give as a birthday gift to my daughter’s classmate GAB who celebrated his 7th birthday few month ago. The cupcakes were super awesome. It was design by my wife. My very own Pastry Chef! It is a super moist chocolate cupcake served with a chocolate cream cheese frosting! YUMMM!! Sinfully chocolatey!!!
Chocolate and Cream cheese frosting:
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams butter melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300 grams icing sugar
* Combine all ingredients together and mix using an electric mixer. mix until soft peak.
White Icing (ready-made) and some food color for topping
Ingredients: makes 20-25 pcs cup cake
- 250 gms butter
- 250 gms dark chocolate for melting
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup bakers flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 pcs eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate bits for filling
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- in a large plastic mixing bowl, combine dark chocolate and butter, microwave for 30 seconds then stir and back again for 30 seconds and stir. do this procedures until chocolate are melt. we don’t want to burn the chocolate.
- add in eggs and beat. then add the rest of the ingredients. continue beating, this is a wet mixture.
- In a muffin tray, spread sheets of muffin paper, and pour in chocolate mixtures half way.
- Pre-heat oven at 170 celsius and bake for 8-12 minutes.
- cool down and garnish with white icing. Design may vary depending on your occasion.
Kids burger patties….. I will call this kid’s burger patties as this patties is loaded with meat and vegetables. Yes it is not a common 100% pure beef patties as i used lots of extenders such as vegetables specifically carrots, onions, potatoes, leeks and many more and I used lean pork mince instead of beef. Because my daughter hardly eat veggies so that’s why we hide it inside the burger. At first she is separating those tiny chopped veggies but since this is her regular meal n her lunch box at school, she doesn’t have time to do it. Now she love does tiny little veggies present in this burger patties. ……
Ingredients: makes 20-25 patties depending your desired size
- 1 kilogram minced lean pork mince
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 large minced onions
- 1 big carrots small diced
- 2 potatoes small diced
- onion leeks chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix all ingredints together and form a patties at approx 80-100 gms each
- Then place in a container and freeze. last up to 3-4 weeks.
- Method of cooking – pan-fried or grill
Another options for a healthy snacks – Pumpkin , feta and spinach. Just made from the fresh vegetable ingredients such as pumpkin (roasted) and blanched spinach. Assembled together in a mini muffin tins. Its like putting your favourite omelette into a muffin tins… Yumm!!!!! ……………… Did you know that spinach nutrition is amazing. The calcium content in spinach strengthens our bones. The A and C vitamins in spinach plus the fiber, folic acid, magnesium and other nutrients help control cancer, especially colon, lung and breast cancers. Folate also lowers the blood levels of something called homocysteine, a protein that damages arteries. So spinach also helps protect against heart disease. Ingredients and Preparations:
Roast pumpkin into small dice seasoned with salt and pepper, Blanch spinach, beaten eggs , some feta cheese.
Assemble all ingredients into a mini muffin tins, pour in beaten eggs and feta cheese. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until ready. Carefull eggs are east to cook. Enjoy!