Kebab - This is a simple fish barbecue recipe made with tuna and mixed vegetables on skewer. . . . . .Back home in the Philippines, this was the best-selling seafood items in our menu when I was working in one of the restaurant in SM Megamall. We had plenty of kebab selection such as chicken, lamb, beef, vegetarian and seafood. But among the rest, this was the best……..
- 250 grams tuna fillet cut in big dice or cubes
- 2 pcs capsicum in big dice
- 1 pcs big onion big diced
- 2 tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- 1/4 cup juice from lemon
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- dried marjoram and thyme herbs
- barbecue sticks
- in a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together, marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Grab a skewer/barbecue sticks and one by one, depending on your imagination. place tuna meat and onion, capsicum alternately.
- Best cooked using charcoal grill or simply by oven grill. Brush with the remaining marinade mix
- Serve hot.
Posted on January 14, 2013, in Appetizers, Fish, Mains, Seafoods and tagged Fish kebabs, fish on skewer, grilled fish, grilled tuna, kebab, tuna kebab, tuna on sticks, tuna skewer. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.