Pork spareribs in black beans sauce
Pork in tausi…this is my wife home cooking. similar to” adobo style”, You can use other meats such as fish, beef and even chicken. This is a famous dish on Chinese reaturants & takeaways…….Did you know that black beans are an excellent source of the mineral molybdenum – these beans are also highly rich in manganese, protein, magnesium, Thiamine(Vit.B1) phosphorus and iron. They are also loaded with antioxidants. They are a good diet for the heart. They reduce the chances of developing coronary and cardiovascular heart diseases. These are high fiber foods and prevent heart attack as well.
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tbsp ginger sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 500 grams pork spareribs, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 stalk of celery (chopped 1/4 inch evenly
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small can of black beans (use 3 tbsp and mashed it)
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- fried tofu is optional
- Heat oil in pan , add pork and stir fry until brown. Add garlic, ginger and onions. Sautee for 2 minutes.
- Add black beans. Continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped celery, coriander and remove from heat. garnish with pepper and sesame oil
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!!!