do you drink wine? or beer? ….so check this out, this is a good appetizer to your drink. I made my version a little bit spicy..as I have mentioned to my previous blog, the more spicy, the more healthy….did you know that chicken wings when fried, take on a decidedly different taste and tend to be greasier. Chicken provides an effective source of protein and typically is lower in fat than other meats. A little warning: eating fried foods on a regular basis is directly linked to obesity.
- 10 pcs chicken wings (tips removed)
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 3 tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp mix herbs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- in a container, marinade chicken with salt & pepper, paprika, soy sauce, mix herbs for min of 2 hours. cover container
- In a frying pan, fry the chicken until golden brown..set aside
- in a bowl, mix hot sauce & maple syrup..mix well. then toss with chicken..
- serve hot with a smile!!!