Classic Roast Chicken with gravy
Roast chicken with a gravy…So simple, so classic….I believe even the recipe is simple as long as you made it with love, the outcome will be tasty. ..Did you know that roast chicken legs supplies more zinc than other parts of the chicken… Zinc plays a key role in cell growth and division and helps heal our body when we are injured….
Ingredients: (serves 4-6 persons)
- 10 pcs chicken legs
- 8 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 medium onios chopped
- 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice / calamansi
- 1/4 cup sugar
- salt & pepper
- Chillies optional ( we love spicy)
- In a container, mix all ingredients except chicken..mix well.
- place chicken and rubbed evenly..marinate for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees and roast for 45 minutes (turn every 15 minutes and brushed with the remaining marinade mix