Korean Style Beef Barbe-que
Korean style beef bbq…this recipe is not mine, this is the recipe of my previous korean boss. We had this bbq when we had a christmas party at their house. It’s a must to try. It’s very tender & tasty. It’s really best for their korean beer (i forgot the name)…Did you know that sesame seed are used in traditional medicines for their nutritive, preventive and curative properties. Its oil & seeds are sources for some phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins and dietary fiber with potent anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
ingredients: makes 15-20 skewers
- 500 gms beef tenderloin (tendered and sliced thinly)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce(kikoman)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- salt & pepper
- sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp rice wine
- 15 pcs small skewers
- In a container, mix all ingredients except beef, mix well. then add beef and rubbed evenly. place on skewers.
- marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- best grilled using charcoal. grilled on your desired donenesss
- Smile & enjoy!!!