Pan Fried Pork with Black Pepper Sauce (Banquet Style)
Usually, some customers have a budget, most caterers work on it and never decline them. This recipe is ideal for banquet / catering…wondering why?.. because we fried the meat flour coated and makes it double the quantity without sacrificing the taste…You can also try this black pepper sauce on chicken, beef & fish…Did you know that black pepper has long been recognized as a carminitive, (a substance that helps prevent the formation of intestinal gas), a property likely due to its beneficial effect of stimulating hydrochloric acid production. In addition, black pepper has diaphoretic (promotes sweating), and diuretic (promotes urination) properties.
Ingredients (good for 3-4 persons)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onions
- 1 medium green capsicum
- 1 tbsp cooking brandy
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Black ground peppers
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolve in 1 cup water
- 1 cup water / or stock (pork)
- dash of sesame oil
- thinly slice pork meat-seasoned with salt & pepper (flour coated – deep in flour – egg and flour again)
- Oil for frying
- In a separate frying pan, deep fry pork slices until golden brown, set aside
- In a sauce pan, heat butter and saute garlic & onions, add in capsicum, brandy, soy & oyster sauce and salt & pepper.. add-in water and thickened with cornstarch mixtures.
- Tossed with fried pork then serve hot
Posted on August 3, 2011, in Mains, Pork and tagged Black pepper sauce, pan fried, pork. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Hi, watch this free video how to build over 100k backlinks and drove over 500k targeted visitors from free traffic to your sites http://rankbuilder2.net/