Pan Fried Chicken with Vegetable Curry
Tired of traditional chicken curry dishes….You need to try this,,,Still a chicken curry but I just separate the chicken from the veggies, to make it exciting, I made a flavor for the chicken that will blend on the vegetable curry….Did you know that Curry powder is largely made with turmeric powder & other spices and contains many powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Curcumin is one of the main substances in turmeric that gives the curry mix its yellow colorcurcumin supports colon health, exerts neuroprotective activity and helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system…
Ingredients (good for sharing)
- Boneless Chicken(skin on – marinated in 1/2 lemon juice squeeze, 1 tbsp soy sauce, salt & pepper then coat in flour)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium potato(peeled and diced)
- 1 small capsicum (diced)
- 1 small carrot (peeled & diced)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch dissolve in 1/2 cup water.
- 1 pc bay leaf
- in a frying pan, place a little oil and fry chicken-flour mix in low heat. (set aside)
- In a sauce pan – heat oil and saute onions for 2-3 minutes. ad in vegetables and seasoned with soy sauce, curry powder & salt & pepper and saute for about 5 minutes.add water, bay leaf & let it boil or until vegetables are almost done. pour over cornstarch mix and remove from heat.
- Serve on a plate and top with your pan fried chicken.
- smile and enjoy!!