Kids Mini Pizza
Believe it or not? This pizza was made by my 5 years old daughter from scratch to finish and to her lunch box…This pizza will be her lunch box at school the following day, because originally my plan is to make her a burger, but she is craving for a pizza so we use the burger buns as the pizza dough….I think my daughter have the passion for cooking, because usually kids of her age will watch barney’s, dora and other cartoon program from the television, but my daughter is different, she wants to watch cooking shows such as Gordons Ramsey, Jaimee oliver, MKR, Top Chef’s and many more……….Did you know that pizza sauce which usually compose of onions, garlic, oregano and basil give pizza sauce its distinctive aroma also contribute heartily to our health. Oregano, for instance, is a potent antioxidant. Garlic and onions contain flavonoids for your heart. Basil has antidyspeptic and antiseptic properties.
- 6 burger buns
- 3 slice of ham (chopped to small dice)
- 1 small onions chopped to small dice)
- 1 cup grated cheese (quickmelt)
- Pizza sauce
To make pizza sauce:
- saute 2 cloves chopped garlic and 1 small chopped onions then add 2 cups of tomato sauce, 3 tbsp tomato paste and 1 tsp of oregano. then seasoned with 1 tsp of basil(dried), salt & pepper.
- Spread pizza sauce to the burger buns (or pizza dough) and using your imagination, topped the following ingredient. Actually you can choose topping that what you are craving for…like pineapple, pepperoni, capsicum and more….
- bake for 180 degrees celsius at 12-15 minutes or until ready.
- Best serve with a hot sauce..Good for your kids lunch box too…