Cajun Chicken Wrap
Chicken wrap…a healthy mix of veggies combined with baked chicken. You can also use wide variety of meat like roast lamb, roast beef, seafood like fried calamares, fried fish and more…The first time I tasted this in NZ, It reminds me of philippines shawarma, they said the best shawara was in our place, Quezon City-tandang sora……Did you know that serving a baked chicken in your diet, you take a lot of percentage of the niacin, or vitamin B-3, you need each day. The niacin in baked chicken helps to improve your body’s circulation and ability to make a variety of hormones. You also take in some percentage of the daily recommended amount of selenium, which plays a critical role in fertility and protects your immune function
Ingredients: serves 4-6 wraps
- 750 gms baked chicken breast(baked in 180 degrees for 30 minutes rubbed with salt & pepper)
- 6 pcs tortilla wraps
- 1 small carrots grated
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 200 gms mesclun salad greens
- 2 pcs tomatoes sliced
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 medium white onions sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tsp cajun powder (1 tsp each wrap)
- 6 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1 tsp for each wrap)
- 6 tbsp hot sauce (1 tsp for each wrap)
- Using your imagination, wrap the following ingredients. cover with foil and toast for about 5 minutes.
Enjoy with a glass of juice…great for your lunch box too…….
Posted on September 3, 2011, in Appetizers, Chicken, Snacks and tagged baked chicken, Cajun Chicken, Chicken, chicken wrap, tortilla, tortilla wrap. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
That looks so easy to make!