Ingredients: makes one 6″ or 8″ inch round tin
- 1 1/2 heavy cream
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp gelatin powder dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate bits
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the cream until fluffy, set aside. divide the cream into half portions.
- In another mixing bowl, whip sugar and cream cheese then add lemon juice and gelatin mixtures, divide the mixture in half, whip the other half with cocoa powder then add fold in “other half whipped cream”
- fold the other half of cream cheese mixture into the remaining whipped cream mixtures.
- Spray tin with oil and place baking paper. Assemble the mixtures by placing the whipped cream & cream cheese mixtures then the other chocolate and ccream cheese mixtures.
- Topped with chocolate bits and place inside freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.