Traditional Roast Pork with vinegar sauce
This is tita wengs recipe…I love it!!! It’s a simple traditional roast pork, flavorful, crispy skin outside and soft meat inside. It’s really dangerous to your health.(hehehehe) But I can’t resist it. Life is short!!! It’s your call, just take a lot of running and exercise to burn all the fats and calories you gain after having this meal. So, Good luck!!! . . . . Did you know that regular pork meal a day is enough to fill your body’s protein requirements for the day. because pork is a very good source of protein. Pork meats also have vitamins and minerals that are essential to our health. What pork lacks is the very important fiber. This what makes pork meats not heart friendly….I suggest “eat pork moderately”….
Ingredients: good for 4-6 persons
- 1 slab of pork shoulder approx 1.5-2kilos
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
Dipping sauce: vinegar, chillies, garlic and onions or a simple ketchup
- in a roasting pan, rub pork with salt, pepper, vinegar, garlic and soy sauce. rub well and set aside for 30 minutes allowing the ingredients to penetrate to pork meat.
- Roast pork at 180 degrees celsius for 45 minutes or until skin is crispy. turn every 10 minutes.
- You can save the drippings for gravy or simple serve the pork with above dipping sauce