Blueberry cheesecake…I think this is the most popular cheesecake all over the world. Almost every cafe sells this cheesecake. Do you want to know the difference? just the way how they present it and may varies on the brand of ingredients they use. I remember when I was working in an Italian restaurant, we serve this cheesecake in a huge plate, very well presented with some cream, rainbow chocolates and some chip cookies. …………Did you know that blueberries are a low calorie fruit which does wonders for you health is just what your body needs. It is loaded with antioxidants. Eating blueberries can also be food for the mind. Blueberries boost enzymes that grow new nerve cells in the brain so you don’t lose your marbles as you age. Diets rich in blueberries protect the brain from oxidative stress and Alzheimer’s or dementia. Blueberries have been proven to reverse memory loss
Ingredients: whole cake
- 2 cups heavy cream whipped
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp gelatin powder dissolve in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250 grams plain biscuits
- 100 grams butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolve in 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup water
* in a small sauce pan, boil water and place blueberries and icing sugar. let it boil for about 2 minutes, then pour in cornstacrch mix and remove from fire. Do not boil berries once you add cornstarch. This will help maintain the shine on the blueberry sauce
- using a food processor, blend all the “crust” ingredients together. place and press in a 8″ diameter baking tin sprayed and cover with baking paper. Spread jam on top, this will serve as sticky agent to the cheesecake. . place in fridge and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, using electric mixer whip the cream until fluffy, set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, using electric mixer whip cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and well mix. add in lemon juice and dissolved gelatin powder. then add in whipped cream and fold.
- Place halfway of mixture then pour in blueberries in the middle and pour remaining mixtures. place in fridge for one hour and transfer to freezer for 6 hours.
- Upon serving, pour in blueberry sauce on top.
- Best with your favorite cup of coffee or tea
Posted on October 8, 2011, in Cakes, Dessert and tagged berries, blueberries, blueberry cheesecake, cheesecake. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.
Masarap to recommended!
I love baking cheesecake. For me ito ang pinaka madaling cake na ibake 🙂
ako din….parang addict ka ko sa cheesecake,,,madali na tapos madami ka pang gawin variety ng toppings…thanks!!!
i really love blue berries…..
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
thanks for the visit…hoping to hear from you again…have a great one!!!
Pingback: Blueberry Cake –