Baked Wedges with Cheese and Tomato Sauce
Wedges…A popular european appetizer, snack or even breakfast..It’s great with a bottle of beer in a pub & cafe and elsewhere…I remember when we go out with friends during late night, the only choices we had for appetizer would be french fries, wedges or chicken wings.(because the Chef already go home)..so we go for wedges, I think everybody can make it……..Did you know that baked potatoes are considered a good carbohydrates that is high in dietary fiber if eaten skin and all. Potatoes are also rich in Vitamin-C, B-complex and minerals like potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc are good source for our skin care.
Warning: Have this meal occasionally, because many people eat potatoes in the form of oily french fries or potato chips and “this bakedwedges” that make potatoes a potential contributor to heart diseases….
Ingredients: (good for sharing)
- 150 grams potato wedges (skin on)
- 50 grams grated cheese
- 50 grams mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Pre-heat oven at 170 degrees celsius for 5 minutes.
- In a baking pan…Pour in wedges and cheese, salt & pepper then bake it for 15 minutes
- Transfer in a serving plate, pour gently your tomato sauce & mayonnaise, serve with a dip (sour cream or any cheese dip)
- Have a bottle of beer & enjoy!!!!!!