There are many kinds of cheesecake….To name some, we have blueberry cheesecake, oreo cheesecake, strawberries, chocolate cheesecake, tropical fruit and many more. If I missed something and you know more, please tell me?…..This cheesecake mixture will be our “base” to every kind of cheesecake we will make. It’s easy as one two three. Some people called this as a “fridge cake or non-bake cakes. I remember when I was working in a cafe in manila, a basketball player told me(one of our customer) that this cheesecake is the best cake he ever tried, but he doesn’t like the toppings or any fruit toppings, he just want the cheesecake.. ……Did you know that raspberries are excellent source of vitamin-C, which is also a powerful natural anti-oxidant. Consumption of fruits rich in vitamin C helps body develop resistance against infectious agents, counter inflammation, and scavenge harmful free radicals…..
Ingredients: whole cake
- 2 cups heavy cream whipped
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp gelatin powder dissolve in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250 grams plain biscuits
- 100 grams butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- using a food processor, blend all the “crust” ingredients together. place and press in a 8″ diameter baking tin sprayed and cover with baking paper. Spread jam on top, this will serve as sticky agent to the cheesecake. . place in fridge and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, using electric mixer whip the cream until fluffy, set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, using electric mixer whip cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and well mix. add in lemon juice and dissolved gelatin powder. then add in whipped cream and fold.
- Place halfway of mixture then pour in raspberry in the middle and pour remaining mixtures. place in fridge for one hour and transfer to freezer for 6 hours.
- Upon serving, place fresh raspberries on top.