Lasagna…….A mix of tomato and bechamel sauce perfectly melt with cheese. A truly classic dish that everyone can make. I made my one more creamy and cheesy. because I love cheese and white sauce on my pasta. It blends well with the tomato sauce matching with my spicy tabasco or chilli jalapeno pepper sauce..Wow, Are you hungry? coz’ I am……………..Did you know that bechamel sauce is made with fresh milk. This fresh milk is the best source of calcium supply to our body. Calcium protects the body from major chronic ailments such as cancerous chemicals, bone loss, arthritic condition, migraine headaches, pre-menstrual syndrome, and obesity in children and aids in losing unwanted fats.
Ingredients: good for 6-8 persons
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic (crushed)
- 1 medium onions (diced)
- 1 small carrots (small diced)
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- 500 gms beef mince
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated cheese for toppings
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp corn flour dissolve in 1/2 cup water
- 8 sheets of lasagna or 250 gms pack
- 2 cups hot milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- In a large sauce pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions, add in beef mince and cooked for about 10 minutes and stirring every 5 minutes. add in veggies – tomato, carrots, celery and seasoned with herbs, salt & pepper
- Then add tomato sauce and tomato paste. cook for another 5 minutes. add cornstarch mix and remove from heat.
- Finish and adjust the taste by adding parmesan cheese.
- In a pyrex or lasagna tray, place a lasagna pasta probably 4 sheets and topped with half of the spaghetti sauce and half of the bechamel sauce. Do this twice or two layer and sprinkle with grated cheese. place in oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes allowing the cheese to melt
- serve hot!!