Crspy Shrimps with Saute’d Mustard Greens
Ginisang gulay – ulam ng mahihirap with ulam ng mayayaman – shrimps………In english, the saute’d “veggies” are food for the poor people and “shrimps” – which was food for the rich people….This is another quick and easy vegetable recipe to be paired with your favorite fried dishes. I choose to paired it with crispy shrimps. Actually, there are hundred ways to enjoy egg and vegetable recipe, this will be my number one on the list. So, stay with me because we still have 99 recipes to go………..Did you know that shrimps is a very rich source of trace mineral selenium. Selenium helps in neutralizing the effects of free radicals, which are associated with cancer and other degenerative diseases…..
Ingredients: good for 2-3 persons
Saute’d Mustard Greens: good for sharing
- 1 bunch of mustard greens sliced
- 2 pcs scrambled fresh egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- In a teflon pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions. add in mustard greens and seasoned with fish sauce and pepper
- Add in eggs and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot and paired with your favorite fried dishes.
- Click here for crispy shrimps ingredients.