Soy-seared Fish with Spicy Vermicelli Noodles
Fish……….I love fish, any kind will do. I love noodles as well. So I made them together. It’s a spicy vermicelli rice noodles cooked Asian style. I love spicy, as I mentioned before on my previous post. The more spicy, the more healthy. . . . . . . Did you know that fish is a highly nutritious food commodity. Being an excellent protein food with fewer calories, it is better than other meat sources. It is rich in omega 3 fatty acids proven to be good for the heart….
Ingredients: good for 3-4 persons
- 1 whole fish (tuna, trevally or any fish) cut on serving portion
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 100 gms freshly cooked vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 bunch bok choy chopped
- 1 medium red onions sliced
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water or pork broth
- 3 pcs dried chillies
- salt & pepper
- In a nonstick metal pan, place 2 tbsp oil and seared fish on both side. then on the same pan place on oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- In a wok, heat oil and saute onions for 2 minutes or until golden brown, add in vermicelli and seasoned with hoisin ans soy sauce. then add in bok choy and water, adjust your taste by adding salt & pepper then sesame oil.
- dried chillies are optional.
- In a serving plate. pour in vermicelli noodles then topped with seared fish. Enjoy!