Soy-Seared Pork with lemons
Do you want a quick and easy appetizer to pair with your alcoholic drinks such as beer, wine and hard drinks? Well grab some pork, heat a pan and seared it, squeeze some lemon and drop some soy sauce then add some chillies and onions, and it’s done! I remember, I used to cook this in front of our small dining table near our garden with a portable gas burner and a sizzling plate. ..and drinking as much beer as I can(please drink moderately)……………Did you know that lemon is an antioxidant which deactivates the free radicals preventing many dangerous diseases like stroke, cardiovascular diseases and cancers. Lemon is also found to be anti-carcinogenic which lower the rates of colon, prostate, and breast cancer.
Ingredients: serves 4-6 persons
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 kilo pork belly
- 1/4 cup dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 medium white onions sliced
- some leeks for garnishing
- IN a mixing bowl, rub pork with salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a pan, heat well and seared pork on both side. set aside and sliced into bite size.
- In a sizzling plate, pour in some pork slices and squeeze some lemons and soy sauce, stir in some onions and chillies.
- Serve hot!! and Enjoy!!!