Meaty Beef Bones with Black Beans and Bok choy
Do you like Black bean sauce? well, you need to try this..It is a stew of meaty beef bones and veggies like black beans and bok choy. This is one of my wife specialty home cooking. 100 % Made with love. For those who love black beans, I already posted some of it here in my blog, you can try fried fish with tausi or black beans and Pork spareribs with black bean sauce.I might also try stir-fry chicken in black bean sauce as it is very popular in chinese takeaways………..Did you know that black beans are very low in calorie and almost fat-free. They are great for the health and should be the part of our daily diet. Black beans are also one of the healthiest foods that you can have in your diet. These wonder beans are highly rich in vitamins, minerals and known for their antioxidant properties. Eating these regularly can make you a much healthier person and also you can be free of lots of diseases as well.
Ingredients: good for 3-4 persons
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 kilogram meaty beef bones,cut into serving pieces
- 1 liter water
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 small can of black beans (use 3 tbsp and mashed it)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- light soy sauce
- In a large sauce pan, pour water and beef bones. boil for 30 minutes or until beef is tender, set aside beef and save some beef stock.
- heat oil in pan and saute garlic, ginger and onions. Saute for 2 minutes then add beef bones. saute until beef is golden brown.
- Add black beans and soy sauce. Continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of beef stock and boil for another 5 minutes. you can add beef stock if you wish more soup to the stew.
- then add bok choy and sesame oil
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!!!