KFC (Kids Fried Chicken)
This is my version of KFC(kids fried chicken)…………..I want to reveal the 11 secret herbs and spices since I worked in Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurant for two years while I am studying. Yes, I did full-time job and full-time study at the same time. I go to school in the morning from 7am to 2pm and start to work at 3-12pm daily. I did that for 4 years. It’s a really busy life that I missed a lot of teens activities…..Oooooopppsss!! enough of my college life, let’s go back to the KFC’s secret recipe. Are you ready?….I can only name 4 because the remaining 7 ingredients was in a foil pack that doesn’t have a label. The 4 ingredients are flour, salt, pepper, milk and egg powder. Believen me minus the 7 recipe, it taste almost like the KFC’s chicken. and for an added bonus, I will teach you how to make the gravy, KFC style………………Did you know that chicken drumsticks boasts a positive nutritional profile. It is high in protein, low in fat and cholesterol, and contains zero carbs, making it a winning choice for healthy eating. but a little warning for you guy, deep frying may absorbed lots of oil and fat. Excessive eating of fried dishes may lead you to obesity. ……
Ingredients: serves 3-4 persons
- 10 pieces chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- oil for frying
- In a container with cover, combine all ingredient together except chicken, mix well.
- Then Dip chicken in the flour mixture and cover. shake well allowing the chicken to absorb the flour mixture.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil and fry chicken. If you want to get the tenderness of the chicken. cover the frying pan. If you want it to be crispy, don’t cover it.
- fry for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain deep fryer oil and save dripping or crackling.(the cooked flour)
- drippings or crackling(cooked flour)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup flour dissolve in 1/2 cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp seasoning soy sauce(optional)
Posted on December 9, 2011, in Chicken, Mains and tagged Chicken, fried chicken, KFC, kids fried chicken. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
kala ko malalaman ko na yung secret ingredients
I just stumbled across this and, If you’re interested in learning a little more about this popular recipe, then this article was written for you. Specifically, we’re going to talk about how it’s possible to go about creating your own “replica” recipe in the comfort of your own home!
Keep up the posts!
fried chicken is one of my fave comfort foods, this looks delicious!
I absolutely adore your blog! I found this post to be very insightful.
Pingback: Deep Fryer Fried Chicken