To be honest, this recipe is like bread with a chocolate spread but using white and dark chocolate that makes it a little bit exciting to eat. Best paired with a cup of coffee or tea during breakfast or simply have it as a dessert after meal or best lunch box to school or to your office. You can chilled it in fridge and get a slice and warm in a microwave for 30 seconds. It’s an instant snack as well………….Did you know that dark chocolates is an anti-oxidant powerhouse. Dark chocolate and cocoa are rich in cell-protecting antioxidants — natural compounds found in fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts.
Ingredients: serves on 2 cake loaf tin
- 2 cups bakers raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup white chocolate mini chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 pcs fresh eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and butter well for about 5 minutes then add egg one at a time.
- Add in all ingredients except dark and white chocolate. mix well.
- then fold in dark and white chocolate.
- pre-heat oven at 160 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- cool down for an hour before serving.
- Serve with coffee or tea.
Posted on December 16, 2011, in Breads and Bakeries, Cakes, Dessert, Snacks and tagged cake, cake loaf, chocolate cake, Chocolate loaf, loaf, loaf slice, slice. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.
Nothing quite like a little bit of bread with my chocolate.
Hiya! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you could have right here on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for more soon.
Nakakatakam yung melting chocolate a!
Oh, I’ve never heard of this one. Looks so good and melty! Mmmm! Sounds perfect with coffee for breakfast!
This looks SO good! Chocolate plus MORE chocolate is my kind of loaf. 🙂
Thank you kathleen….
me drools LOL
Ooh, chocolate treats! Sweets! Hurray!