To be honest, this recipe is like bread with a chocolate spread but using white and dark chocolate that makes it a little bit exciting to eat. Best paired with a cup of coffee or tea during breakfast or simply have it as a dessert after meal or best lunch box to school or to your office. You can chilled it in fridge and get a slice and warm in a microwave for 30 seconds. It’s an instant snack as well………….Did you know that dark chocolates is an anti-oxidant powerhouse. Dark chocolate and cocoa are rich in cell-protecting antioxidants — natural compounds found in fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts.
Ingredients: serves on 2 cake loaf tin
- 2 cups bakers raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup white chocolate mini chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 pcs fresh eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and butter well for about 5 minutes then add egg one at a time.
- Add in all ingredients except dark and white chocolate. mix well.
- then fold in dark and white chocolate.
- pre-heat oven at 160 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- cool down for an hour before serving.
- Serve with coffee or tea.