Another version of sisig…..This will be the 2nd time I will be posting this recipe, My first one is Pork Sisig which I made it using the method of “grilling the pork”…..This time I will do the “Deep frying method” …that is why I called it as “CRISPY SISIG”. I will consider this as the number one most wanted appetizer in the Philippines. Yes, Almost every Bars and Pubs that serves Beer and other alcoholic beverage offers this starter. …………Did you know that Pork is considered to be a good source of protein which give our body the energy we need during the day. But also pork always associated with some heart related rising diseases such as rising of blood pressure, heart attacks and more. I think that excessive intake of every food is dangerous to our health. ……Well, Life is short, Sometimes good and tasty food is bad to our health…..
Ingredients: serve 6-8 persons
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500 gms pork belly (fried & chopped)
- 250 gms pork ears (fried & chopped)
- 100 gms cooked chicken liver adobo (search adobo recipe on my blog)
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 30 gms minced ginger
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4-5 pcs chopped chillies
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg per sizzling plate or per serving
- In a pan, heat oil & saute onions, ginger then add in chopped & fried pork, pork ears & adobong chicken liver. seasoned with soy sauce, salt & pepper. chillies are optional. and serve hot in a plate
- your serving options – Heat a sizzling plate the add pork sisig, crack an egg and add mayonnaise
- Serve with lemon.