Stir-fry Pork Spareribs in Black Bean Sauce
Stir fry pork spareribs in black bean sauce…………….A very popular dish in chinese takeaways, but my version is more on the filipino taste as I used mainly Philippines’ ingredients. There are many ways to cook this dish using the black beans, for recap, I already posted Beef in Black bean sauce, Pork spareribs in tausi, fried fish in tausi sauce and more. And best of all, the black beans itself has a distinctive flavor that is very appetizing. And it it very easy to cook…………………Did you know that black beans are very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other vitamins and minerals. Black beans make a complete protein when paired with brown rice, which is often why they are so commonly included in a vegetarian diet. The high quantity of both protein and fiber in black beans help to move food through the stomach to the large intestine at a healthier pace. This keeps any one part of the digestive tract from having to work too hard and supports the ideal balance of chemicals and populations of microorganisms required for a healthy digestive system………
Ingredients: serves 4-6 persons
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 kilogam pork spareribs, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small can of black beans (use 3 tbsp and mashed it)
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Heat oil in pan , add pork and stir fry until brown and season with salt and pepper. Add garlic, ginger and onions and soy sauce. Saute’ for 2 minutes.
- Add black beans. Continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and boil for 15 minutes until reduced, then add coriander and remove from heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!!!
Posted on January 24, 2012, in Mains, Pork and tagged black bean sauce, black beans recipe, pork in balack beans, pork in beans, pork in black bean sauce, pork in tausi, Pork spareribs. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.