Coconut Fudge Brownie
coconut fudge brownie…………A favourite dessert in our cafe, sometimes brownie alone can be boring to have, so fusions of fudge brownie was invented. Some cafe in our place serve marshmallow brownie, american brownie, caramel fudge brownie and many more………..Did you know that coconut in some ways may help prevent obesity by speeding up metabolism, providing an immediate source of energy with fewer calories than other fats. Coconut also improves digestion and many of the symptoms and inflammatory conditions associated with digestive and bowel disorders, by supporting absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids while also providing beneficial dietary fiber……..
Ingredients: makes 2 sets of 6×6 baking tin
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate buttons
- 1 cup butter
- 3 pcs eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- White chocolate buttons – for garnishing
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 50 gms butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- In a mixing bowl over boiling water, melt butter and dark chocolate buttons. remove from pan of water and continue stirring. let it cool for a while then beat egg one at a time.
- Then transfer into a large mixing bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pre-heat oven at 160 degrees
- Grease tin with spray oil and pour over mixture. makes 2 sets and bake for 20 minutes.
- When brownie is done, let it cool. then slice in your desired size. garnish with chocolate frosting in some white chocolate buttons
- Serve in a platter and Enjoy!!!
By the way….I was very happy, one of our co-blogger nominated me for this “the versatile blogger” award. Even its just a nominee, it means a lot to me. For you http://ylbnoel.wordpress.com/.. Thank you very much!!! SALAMAT at SALUDO ko sayo tol!!!!
Posted on February 9, 2012, in Breads and Bakeries, Cakes, Dessert and tagged brownie, Coconut fudge brownie, fudge brownie. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.
I gotta favorite this web site it seems very helpful very helpful
Congratulations on the award. Today’s photo left me drooling and hungry. Chocolate anything is my weakness!! 😉
Thank you so much… Same with me i cant say no to chocolates…
I’m so proud of you babe…congrats…i love you so much….
Salamat babe… Loveyou2 mwaaahhhh
Congratulations on your award! 🙂 Well deserved. Coconut fudge sounds awesome! I will totally make this one weekend. Thanks for the recipe.
Wow may award ka na! Blow out
And just in time for Valentine’s day here! Do you celebrate Valentine’s day in New Zealand?
Pingback: Fudge Brownie Mix | Suburbhomestead's Blog