Cocktail Pizza Petite
yahCocktail pizza pitite………..Want an easy as one-two-three cocktail recipe, well check this out. It is just made with a french bread and the most common pizza ingredients. I thing almost every single ingredients I used here is present in your cup board as well. The pizza sauce I made was the basic tomato-onion-oregano-basil sauce. Then the topping is consist of Hawaiian style- can be pineapple slices, ham, cheese and onion, or you may add fresh tomatoes, capsicum and many more. How about you? What ingredients do you put on your pizza?…………………………Did you know that ingredients I used in my pizza such as pineapple is a very good source of vitamin C and fiber which is very important to our immune and digestive system. This delightful tropical fruit is high in the enzyme Bromelain and the antioxidant vitamin C, both of which plays a major role in the body’s healing process. Bromelain is a natural anti-inflammatory that has many health benefits and encourages healing. Pineapple fruit is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium.
Ingredients: bread and its topping
- 1 long french bread (cut thinly or as you desired)
- 1/2 cup pineapple slices
- 3 slices of ham (chopped to small dice)
- 1 small capsicum diced
- 1 small onions chopped to small dice)
- 1 cup grated cheese (quickmelt)
To make pizza sauce:
- saute 2 cloves chopped garlic and 1 small chopped onions then add 2 cups of tomato sauce, 3 tbsp tomato paste and 1 tsp of oregano. then seasoned with 1 tsp of basil(dried), salt & pepper.
- Spread pizza sauce to the french bread slices(or pizza dough) and using your imagination, topped the following ingredient. Actually you can choose topping that what you are craving for…like pineapple, pepperoni, capsicum and more….
- bake for 180 degrees celsius at 5 minutes or until ready.
- Best serve with a hot sauce..
- Best for cocktail party