Korean Pork Barbecue
Korean Pork Barbecue……….I borrowed this recipe from my korean boss, I asked her what is the best korean food, she answered me try our barbeque marinade. Once you perfect the marinade mix, you can enjoy it mixing with pork, beef and chicken. Believe me, once you start grilling this korean barbeque mix, you will forget your diet! I grill this outside our house using an electric fan to blow up the smoke in the streets, every single car who pass by sounds like they want to stop and grab on these barbecue…………………..Did you know that sesame seed are used in traditional medicines for their nutritive, preventive and curative properties. Its oil & seeds are sources for some phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins and dietary fiber with potent anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
ingredients: makes 15-20 skewers
- 500 gms pork tenderloin (tendered and sliced thinly)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce(kikoman)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp rice wine
- 15 pcs small skewers
- In a container, mix all ingredients except pork, mix well. then add pork and rubbed evenly. place on skewers.
- marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- best grilled using charcoal. grilled on your desired donenesss