Baked Baby Salmon
Baked Baby Salmon…….I got this recipe from my brother-in-law(armin), Because its a salmon, its really taste good. You can never be wrong with a salmon dish and best of all, it is very easy to prepare, once you place it in your oven, you can just watch a tv, do something else while waiting for your dinner. This dish is a simple baked baby salmon with garlic and lemon butter sauce. ………………..Did you know that i used a lot of garlic to make this recipe. Garlic can be used to treat high cholestrol, parasites, respiratory problems, poor digestion, and low energy. Studies suggest that regularly eating garlic helps lower blood pressure, controls blood sugar and blood cholesterol, and boosts the immune system. It has also been found to reduce the risk of esophageal, stomach, and colon cancer……………
Ingredients: serves 3-4 persons
- 1 pc baby salmon approx less than 1 kilo each
- 3 tbsp of knorr seasoning or seasoning soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- 1 thumb ginger sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 butter
- juice form squeeze of lemon
- 8 cloves of garlic crushed and toasted
- In a plate, rub and season fish with sesame oil, 1 tbsp of soy seasoning, salt & pepper then place ginger slices all over its body and inside stomach, inside head then cover with aluminum foil
- Pre-heat oven at 170 degrees celsius and in a wired rack baking tin, place water enough to reach the wire rack, then place the fish and steamed bake for 25 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked fish in a serving plate. In a pan, heat butter and toast garlic and pour over on top of the fish then pour some seasoning soy sauce and lemon juice on top.
- serve hot!