Chicken Wings in chilli soy bean sauce
Chicken wings…………….How spicy can you go? This chicken wings is very similar to preparation of buffalo wings. If you run out of an idea and want to add a very good starter or appetizer while having a drink of beer, wine or hard drinks. This is a good idea. Just fried the chicken and toss with chilli and soy bean sauce. If you are having a yam cha at home with friends, this is a a quick add-ons to your yam cha menu. We just had a yam cha of steamed bok choy, pork siomai, chicken feet and this chicken wings with chilli soy bean sauce……………………….Did you know that soy bean paste often is used as a vegetable dip like Westerners use with celery and carrot sticks. However, it’s more common uses are as a stock for soups or stews or when mixed with other ingredients like sesame oil and garlic. Some consume this soy bean paste with grilled meat wrapped in a vegetable leaf such as red lettuce. Soy bean paste is one of the most popular korean ingredients.
Ingredients: serves 4-6 persons
- 6 pcs chicken wings (cut into half)
- oil for frying
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup soy bean paste
- 1 tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- dash of sesame oil
- Seasoned chicken with salt and pepper
- In a deep fryer, fry chicken until golden brown. set aside
- In a mixing bowl with cover, stir in soy bean paste, seasoning soy sauce and sesame oil. Add in chicken wings and toss with the sauce. you can cover and shake well.
- Serve with yam cha or as an appetizer.
Posted on May 11, 2012, in Appetizers, Chicken and tagged Buffalo wings, chicken in soy bean paste, Chicken Wings, Chicken wings in chilli soy bean sauce, fried chicken wings. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Sarap neto pang pulutan!
Pingback: I’ll have a Thousand Wings to Go, Please! | Kash in Transit