Vegetarian Savoury Muffin
Vegetarian……….The best vegetable muffin I ever invented. It is composed of carrots, kumara and potatoes with yougart, cheese and other flavours with a little surprise of cream cheese inside. Best consumed fresh from the oven with a side of butter and a cup of your favourite coffee or tea. I am hungry! Sounds like I want to eat breakfast now………………..Did you know that this muffin is loaded with vegetables. My favourite vegetable is carrot. Carrot are very healthy vegetable. Carrot has a strong cleansing properties that are effective in detoxifying the liver, so that the overall effective for acne that is caused by toxins from the blood. Carrot is also useful for treating uneven skin tones because of pigmentation. The vitamin A and other nutrients contain in carrot efficiently nourish the skin, prevent dry skin and other skin blemishes…………..
Ingredients: makes 12-15 muffins
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups self raising flour (may need more)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh grated carrots
- 1/2 cup cube potato
- 1/2 cup cube kumara
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup yougart
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
- pumpkin seeds
- grated cheese
- sesame seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients wet ingredients together. mix well then add all ingredients except cream cheese.
- Spray muffin tins/trays and pour in mixture halfway, add in cream cheese and cover with muffin mixtures then top with cheese, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds. repeat procedures for 12 muffins.
- pre heat oven at 170 degrees celsius and baked for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee -flat white, latte and cappuccino or hot tea.
Posted on June 15, 2012, in Best Photo, Breads and Bakeries, breakffast dishes, Dessert, Snacks, Sweets and Pastries, Vegetable dishes and tagged Muffin, Savoury Muffin, Vegetarian Muffin. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Naku baka maging vegetarian ka na niyan a
Oo pre. Malapit na….
Reblogged this on Foodtrip……by: nors vargas and commented:
Just made this again…. Yumm!!!