Asian Style Snapper
Inspired by the Hongkong takeaways here in NZ, I will share you my own version of Deep Fry Asian Snapper Fish. I love the combination of ginger, coriander and black beans topped with this very crispy catch of the day – Red Snapper! It is 17 dollars in takeaways, A kilo of snapper cost you 8.99 nz, You save a lot and you got two big fish. Have a great dinner!!
Ingredients: good for 3-4 persons
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger sliced thinly
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 pcs medium red snapper
- 1 cup water dissolve in 1 tsp corn flour
- chopped coriander
- 1 small can of black beans (use 3 tbsp and mashed it)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- light soy sauce
- heat oil in pan and saute garlic, ginger and onions. Saute for 2 minutes then add black beans and soy sauce and rest of the ingredients
- Topped in a deep fried red snapper.
Posted on September 5, 2012, in Fish, Mains, Vegetable dishes and tagged Asian stle red snapper, asian stle snapper, deep fry fish with black bean sauce, red snapper recipe. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.