White Chicken Casserole
White Chicken Casserole………….One of the simplest way to have when you have a big party or gathering is to cooked your chicken in this simple casserole style. It is a one dish meal that includes meat and healthy vegetables in a creamy base recipe. We served this food mostly in banquet or buffet back in the Philippines. Wondering why? As I mentioned before in my previous blog, chicken are all pre-cooked in our banquet kitchen, so we can play with the vegetables. You can also cook this different style by changing the cream into tomato sauce or soya sauce base…..Must try!!!
Ingredients: good for 4-6 persons
- 1 whole chicken (cut in portion size)
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 small white onions chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 pcs potato diced
- 1 pc medium carrot diced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 stalk onion leeks
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 pc red and green capsicum
- In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger. saute well then add in chicken and let it brown(saute approx 5-8 minutes). then seasoned with salt and pepper
- Add in potatoes and carrots and simmer for another 5 minutes. then add in capsicum. simmer for another 2 minutes. adjust taste by adding salt & pepper
- Add in onion leeks and cream then remove from heat. don’t boil cream.
- Serve hot!!!
Posted on September 21, 2012, in Chicken, Mains, Vegetable dishes and tagged casserole, Chicken Casserole Recipe, white chicken, White Chicken Casserole. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Ok a blurred na rin ang background mo 🙂