Cupcakes…………..I will share you a recipe we made during our daughter’s birthday party. Since our motif was Hawaiian theme, we made a “jandals design cupcake”. It is a very easy and supermoist chocolate cupcake. The toppings were made and design by my wife. She’s my very own Pastry Chef! For orders you may call her direct!! (Hahahaha LOL). Ok, Back to the recipe, We find ‘theme cupcakes” very expensive here in NZ as it will cost you about 3-4 dollars each cupcake, so thats why we decided to make our own as this will cost you like 10-15 dollars of more that 25 pcs cupcakes. (You can do the Maths) Very good profit!!! So, what are you waiting for, let’s do it and start selling cupcakes on kid’s birthdays!!!!……………..
Ingredients: makes 20-25 pcs cup cake
- 250 gms butter
- 250 gms dark chocolate for melting
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup bakers flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 pcs eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate bits for filling
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- White icing ready made for decor topping
- in a large plastic mixing bowl, combine dark chocolate and butter, microwave for 30 seconds then stir and back again for 30 seconds and stir. do this procedures until chocolate are melt. we dont want to burn the chocolate.
- add in eggs and beat. then add the rest of the ingredients. continue beating, this is a wet mixture.
- In a muffin tray, spread sheets of muffin paper, and pour in chocolate mixtures half way.
- Pre-heat oven at 170 celsius and bake for 8-12 minutes.
- cool down and garnish with white icing. Design may varry depending on your occasion.