Havent done cheesecake for ages, so decided to do a bit different but same cake. Different look while using the same ingredients and procedures. The pink cheesecake is made from strawberry and the white is vanilla. Crust is a hint of chocolate and coffee or mocha base. Toppings are chocolate ganache and berry compote.
For recipe, pls click the link below. … using your imagination, replicate the recipe by looking on the photo(tough hahahaha) happy baking!!!!
Cupcakes……….This is a Ben Ten Cupcakes we give as a birthday gift to my daughter’s classmate GAB who celebrated his 7th birthday few month ago. The cupcakes were super awesome. It was design by my wife. My very own Pastry Chef! It is a super moist chocolate cupcake served with a chocolate cream cheese frosting! YUMMM!! Sinfully chocolatey!!!
Chocolate and Cream cheese frosting:
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams butter melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300 grams icing sugar
* Combine all ingredients together and mix using an electric mixer. mix until soft peak.
White Icing (ready-made) and some food color for topping
Ingredients: makes 20-25 pcs cup cake
- 250 gms butter
- 250 gms dark chocolate for melting
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup bakers flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 pcs eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate bits for filling
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- in a large plastic mixing bowl, combine dark chocolate and butter, microwave for 30 seconds then stir and back again for 30 seconds and stir. do this procedures until chocolate are melt. we don’t want to burn the chocolate.
- add in eggs and beat. then add the rest of the ingredients. continue beating, this is a wet mixture.
- In a muffin tray, spread sheets of muffin paper, and pour in chocolate mixtures half way.
- Pre-heat oven at 170 celsius and bake for 8-12 minutes.
- cool down and garnish with white icing. Design may vary depending on your occasion.
This is the first time my wife bake this, a special request from me as our dessert this holiday season. If you looking for a quality dessert with a very reasonable price of ingredients, this is the answer. It is mainly made with eggs and condensed milk. Believe it or not, We made this 4 consecutive days as our dessert. Because we had 4 consecutive days of invitation to our friends. So if you’ll invite me to your place, My wife will be very happy to bake this for you.(by the way, this will be the second time I will be posting this recipe)……………….Did you know that eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulphur content and wide array of vitamins and minerals. Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulphur or B12………
- 10 raw eggs, separate yolks from white
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 4 tbsp confectioner sugar
- 1 can 14 oz condensed milk
To prepare custard:
- In a saucepan using low heat settings, whisk egg yolks then add condensed milk, vanilla extract. cool down and set aside
To prepare merengue:
- In a mixing bowl, pour in egg white and cream of tartar and mix using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. add in caster sugar in small quantities and whisk.
- Pre-heat oven at 170 degrees celsius. In a cookie pan, spray oil and place baking paper, spread merengue using a spatula evenly. You can use fork to create lines and designs. Bake for atleast 10 minutes or until lightly brown. cool down and set aside and dust with sugar confectioner
- flip over the merengue and spread custard evenly. again, dust it with sugar confectioner
- Then slowly roll over the cake to form a cake roll look-alike. Be gently.
- Place in fridge for minimum of two-hour.