Chicken Chowder Soup…This is a great starter for your meal, you can combine it with a sandiwch or salad, or even a steak with mashed potatoes….yummy!!…I remember the first time taste it, it is similar to pinoy’s macaroni soup. it just have an italian taste of mixed herbs & much creamy…Did you know that adding cream / dairy to your soups or meal provide protein, phosphorus, potassium, and vitamins A, D, B12, and riboflavin, chicken soup in particular, are very effective for treating cold and fever. It is an ancient and time-honored technique which makes you feel better instantly. Soup also helps in building immune system by releasing the therapeutic properties of the food.
Ingredients(serves 6-8 persons)
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onions
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 pcs chicken breast fillet(cut into 8 pcs)
- 2 cups of mixed veggies(corn, carrots, peas)
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup flour dissolve in 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- dizzle of olive oil
- a bunch of smile while cooking!!!!
- In a large sauce pan, heat oil and saute garlic onion and celery for 2-3 minutes. add in chicken and stir for another 3-4 minutes until chicken is golden brown. our in veggies and water. bring to boil then add flour. seasoned with salt & pepper and mixed herbs.
- Add cheese and dizzle with olive oil before serving!!
- Dont forget….to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!