This gourmet sandiwch is one of my latest creation in our cafe… It is a ready made item displayed in our cabinet food. Where customers can simply grab, pay and go….This is compose of tomato, cucumber, cheese, special dressing and mesclun salad greens.(red lettuce, green lettuce, spinach, rocket, red mustard, mizuna, tat-soi, pak choy)
Did you know that Salad greens contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, folate, fiber, and phytonutrients. Leafy vegetables are a good choice for a healthful diet because they do not contain cholesterol and are naturally low in calories and sodium.
This sandwich is ideal for your kids lunch box at school…
- 1 pc of turkish bread or ciabatta, panini(buttered)
- 50 gms of mesclun salad greens
- 80 gms of baked peppered chicken
- dash of cajun seasoning
- a sliced of cheese
- 1 pc of tomat & cucumber
- Mayo & dijon mustard dressing
- Using your imagination, assemble the ingredients in order, wrap in a cling wrap….then ready to go…
- Some prefer toasted or just as it is…
To baked a chicken: 1 pc chicken breast seasoned with salt and lots of pepper in a grease pan covered with aluminum foil..Baked for 45 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
Enjoy your lunch box!