This was my daughter’s favorite chocolate recipe. this was her lunch box for a week….Its so simple but very rich chocolate flavor that melts in your mouth…It is truly a sinfully delicious chocolate sweets that can be worth dying for…(joke), Just a little warning, eat chocolate moderately!!!…………Did you know that dark chocolate can protect the brain from conditions related to high blood pressure, clots and free radical damage. Chocolate also affects the brain’s function, thereby affecting mental function, cognition and mood. …..
Ingredients: makes 20-25 pcs cup cake
- 250 gms butter
- 200 gms 70 percent dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup bakers flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 pcs eggs
- chocolate bits for toppings
- in a large plastic mixing bowl, combine dark chocolate and butter, microwave for 30 seconds then stir and back again for 30 seconds and stir. do this procedures until chocolate are melt. we dont want to burn the chocolate.
- add in eggs and beat. then add the rest of the ingredients. continue beating, this is a wet mixture.
- In a muffin tray, spread sheets of muffin paper, and pour in chocolate mixtures half way.
- Pre-heat oven at 170 celsius and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- sprinkle with chocolate bits on top.