coconut fudge brownie…………A favourite dessert in our cafe, sometimes brownie alone can be boring to have, so fusions of fudge brownie was invented. Some cafe in our place serve marshmallow brownie, american brownie, caramel fudge brownie and many more………..Did you know that coconut in some ways may help prevent obesity by speeding up metabolism, providing an immediate source of energy with fewer calories than other fats. Coconut also improves digestion and many of the symptoms and inflammatory conditions associated with digestive and bowel disorders, by supporting absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids while also providing beneficial dietary fiber……..
Ingredients: makes 2 sets of 6×6 baking tin
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate buttons
- 1 cup butter
- 3 pcs eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- White chocolate buttons – for garnishing
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 50 gms butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- In a mixing bowl over boiling water, melt butter and dark chocolate buttons. remove from pan of water and continue stirring. let it cool for a while then beat egg one at a time.
- Then transfer into a large mixing bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pre-heat oven at 160 degrees
- Grease tin with spray oil and pour over mixture. makes 2 sets and bake for 20 minutes.
- When brownie is done, let it cool. then slice in your desired size. garnish with chocolate frosting in some white chocolate buttons
- Serve in a platter and Enjoy!!!
By the way….I was very happy, one of our co-blogger nominated me for this “the versatile blogger” award. Even its just a nominee, it means a lot to me. For you http://ylbnoel.wordpress.com/.. Thank you very much!!! SALAMAT at SALUDO ko sayo tol!!!!