My daughter requested this cupcake, It will be her lunch box for the following day. She help me all throughout. My little daughter was very eager to learn on how to use the electric mixer. So I let her use it, and do you know what happened? We made a big mess in the kitchen, she had the egg yolk all over her uniform. But we had fan making it, it’s a good father and daughter bonding. . . . . .Did you now that Oranges and Lemon, like other citrus fruits, is an excellent source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful natural antioxidant. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps body develop resistance against infectious agents and also, scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals from the blood.
Ingredients: makes 25 – 30 cupcakes
- 1 pc fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 pc fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 8 pcs eggs (yolks and white separate)
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix egg white until fluffy then add in cream of tartar and mix again, set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix egg yolks and white sugar. mix well
- Add in melted butter and rest of the ingredients. then pour in egg white mixtures and fold.
- In a muffin tray, place cupcake paper and pour in mixtures until 3/4 level
- Pre-heat oven at 160 degrees celsius and bake for 12 minutes.
- Great for kids lunchbox, picnic and snacks