Just craving for a grilled pork, it’s a pinoy style grilled pork chop. I think you will find this in every Malls in my country. Best served with Achara. It’s a pork version of Chicken Inasal (bacolod chicken inasal – grilled chicken). We filipinos really love to have barbeque of any kind. ………..Did you know that moderate eating of pork provides you plenty of health benefits derived from the most prominent vitamins and minerals in each serving. Iron for example, helps keep your energy levels high while building red blood cells to stave off illness and boost immunity…but excessive consumption of pork especially its fat might be hazardous to our health….so, eat pork moderately!
Ingredients: good for 3-4 persons
- 8 pcs pork chops
- 3 pcs calamansi or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Philippines soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sprite
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup ketsup (banana ketsup)
- In a mixing bowl, mis all ingredients together and rub pork evenly. marinade for 1 minimum of one hour.
- In a charcoal grill or oven, grill pork to your desired doneness
- Enjoy! bet paired with your favourite vegetable dishes