GP’s LOMI Guisado
Hello guys…. I havent post for a while. Been busy for our small business. GP’s garlic chili oil. Its an all rounder condiment that will bring amazing flavour and spice to your meal. Just simply add it at the end of your dish. The garlic, combined with chillies and smoky paprika flavour will surely enhance your meal. Yuummmm. . . Back to the dish, its a pancit lomi guisado. Its one of truly filipino-asian inspired dish which is favourite on winter either snacks or dinner. You can find this dish in every corner small cafeteria in our country……I am so happy to share you once again this recipe………Did you know that egg noodle is a rich source of proteins. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues. You also use protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
ingredients: (serves 4-6 persons)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium minced onions
- 4 pcs chicken drum sticks
- 6-8 pcs shrimps
- 100 gms chicken liver
- 300 gms pancit lomi
- 2 pcs eggs for beating
- 4 pcs hard boiled eggs
- 4-6 pcs squid ball
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp of salt / pepper
- 2 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 medium carrots sliced
- 2 bunch bok choy or 100 gms cabbage sliced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 stalk spring onions chopped
- In a large sauce pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions, add chicken and liver and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- add in squid ball and seasoned with soy sauce, salt & pepper.
- add the rest of the vegetables and ingredients and lomi then cook for another 5 minutes
- add water and adjust your taste by adding fish sauce
- Bring to a boil ..dont over cooked the vegetables.
- Turn off heat and break in 2 pcs eggs and stir.
- serve hot!!