Hello everyone!!!..I am very excited to post this recipe, Do you know why? Coz I made this trial recipe in my work place. and my BOSS tasted it…I was very surprise when they told me that…” It so yummy, Our customers will definetly like this..We need to calculate the cost and launch it as CHEF’s SPECIAL for next week”…I am so flattered… Anyways, Did you know that CAPSICUMS are superb source of vitamin C. This are relatives of chillies that contains flavonoids. which seems to fight cancer in several different ways…these are healthy add-ons on your everyday diet.
the recipe is as follows:
Prep time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 8-10 minutes, Single serving
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 med onions(chopped)
- 1 small tomato(quartered)
- 1/4 each of medium red and green capsicum(big diced)
- 2 pcs sausage(frank furters, weinerli or kranksy cheese)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp mixed herbs(thyme, rosemary, parsley)
- 150 grams cooked spaghettini noodles(aldente)
- 1 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat pan(teflon). saute olive oil, galic, onions and the rest of the ingredients in the following order.
- In a warm plate, place the nicely and sprinkle parmesan & parsley before serving.
Great with garlic bread or Pizza…..Enjoy your meal!!!