Hungry for breakfast?……Try an omelette. Its a quick and easy breakfast as you can add anything you want. My one is chorizo sausages, onions, capsicum herbs and spices plus my favourite garlic bread matched with a cup of coffee. This is a perfect breakfast for me…Yummm:……………Did you know that eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white along with vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk. The whites are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper. Egg yolks contain more calories and fat.
3 eggs with 1/4 cup of cream, slices of sausages, onions, capsicum, salt and pepper, chopped parsley and chili flakes. must try…………
Cooking is creativity…..I made this dish out of our leftover food. The meat I used was the ingredients when we made an empanada. Usually when we have unfinished food from last night, instead of wasting or reheating it, I create and recycle them into a new dish..You can mix it with fried rice, omelette or even make a quiche….Did you know that eggs are great for the eyes. An egg a day may prevent macular degeneraton due to the carotenoid content, specifically lutein and zeaxanthin. People who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts, also because of carotenoid contents…
Ingredients: Good for sharing
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 pcs of eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup cheese
- (your left over food) my one is meat from empanada* see recipe from my blog: type “empanada”
- in a mixing bowl, beat egg & cream & pinch of salt. beat well.
- In a teflon pan. add a little oil the pour over beated egg mixtures. form a pancake look a like. dont over cook the egg.
- add in your leftover food and pour over cheese then bake it to 180 degrees for just a minute or less. when your omelet is fluffy but still juicy, remove from oven. and serve hot!!
- Enjoy!! best paired with a garlic bread.