Peaches and Cream
This is another version of our crema de fruta, but since 80 percent of the fruit we used is peaches, I decided to call it as Peaches and Cream. Well, If you are in a hurry for a dessert, you can try this. It is very easy to assemble, ingredients are not hard to find and yet very satisfying creamy taste. They said that peach is a fruit native to china, but cultivated in almost all the countries with a cool climate. I am not sure if we have a homegrown peach in our country mainly because our country is not that cold compared to peaches producing countries……………………Did you know that peaches that have a white flesh are usually very sweet and have very little acidity. However, the yellow-fleshed ones typically have an acidic tang, coupled with sweetness. A peach is extremely rich in vitamin A and potassium, apart from abounding in a number of other nutrients, making them rank very high in nutritional value and good for the health of an individual
Ingredients: good for 6-8 persons or makes 1 standard pyrex rectangular
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups condensed milk
- 1 small can fruit cocktail (425 gm) drain and reserve the syrup
- 3 can of peaches (320 gm) drain and reserve the syrup
- 30 pcs graham crackers
- 3 tbsp gelatin powder dissolve 1/4 cup hot water then pour in fruit cocktail syrup
- In a mixing bowl, combine condense milk and cream and whip until fluffy
- In a square serving tray or pyrex, spread graham crackers.
- Using your imagination , assemble milk and cream mixture with fruit cocktail. Do it for 2 or 3 layered.
- top the fruits with cream last then add in gelatine mixture and garnish with slices of peaches.
- Place in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.