Spicy……..I really enjoy eating spicy food specially this dish. It’s a spicy chicken using a soy bean paste and chillies mixed with some vegetables served on garlic fried rice. I considered this food picture as one of my best photo shot ever. I am not a good photographer but every time I read other’s blog post and food magazines, I see some techniques nad styles which I adopt to my blog. I am really challenged to take a good photo for my food. I hope someday I could be that great photographer…………Did you know that soy bean have a cholesterol-lowering effects with a health claim stating that little consumption of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease. Recent research suggests that soy may also lower risk of prostate, colon and breast cancers as well as osteoporosis and other bone health problems, and alleviate hot flashes associated with menopause………..
Ingredients: good for 3-4 persons
- 250 grams chicken breast cut in strips
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 small chopped onions
- 1/2 cup baby corn
- 1/4 cup sliced capsicum(red and green)
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 tbsp soy bean chilli paste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch dissolve in 3/4 cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of sesame oil
- In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger. Add in chicken and saute until lightly brown
- Add in all vegetables and seasoned with oyster sauce and soy chilli paste. adjust taste by adding salt and pepper
- Add in water and cornstarch mix and boil for a minute. drop a little sesame oil upon serving.
- Serve with garlic rice.