Stir fry Beef……………..Almost any vegetables can go with this stir fry beef. My post today is a simple stir fry beef and snow peas. A classic Asian dish – tendered beef with oyster sauce. Once you tried mastering the stir fry beef, you can play with all the vegetables you may like to come with this tendered stir fry beef… Try it, youll definitely gonna love it.
Ingredients: good for 3-4 persons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 medium white onions sliced
- 300 grams snow peas
- 300 grams thinly sliced beef (soaked in 1 tbsp chinese wine and 1 tbsp baking soda for 10 minutes)
- 1 tbsp corn flour dissolve in 1 cup water
- 50 grams cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- in a non-stick pan or wok, heat oil and saute garlic and onions, add in beef and let it brown for 2-3 minutes then add in snow peas and seasoned with oyster sauce, salt and pepper and cashew nuts. let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. adjust taste by adding fish sauce.
- dissolve corn flour and water and add soy sauce. mix well and pour over and let it boil for a minute until sauce is thickened
- Serve hot!