Ben Ten Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes……….This is a Ben Ten Cupcakes we give as a birthday gift to my daughter’s classmate GAB who celebrated his 7th birthday few month ago. The cupcakes were super awesome. It was design by my wife. My very own Pastry Chef! It is a super moist chocolate cupcake served with a chocolate cream cheese frosting! YUMMM!! Sinfully chocolatey!!!
Chocolate and Cream cheese frosting:
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams butter melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300 grams icing sugar
* Combine all ingredients together and mix using an electric mixer. mix until soft peak.
White Icing (ready-made) and some food color for topping
Ingredients: makes 20-25 pcs cup cake
- 250 gms butter
- 250 gms dark chocolate for melting
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup bakers flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 pcs eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate bits for filling
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- in a large plastic mixing bowl, combine dark chocolate and butter, microwave for 30 seconds then stir and back again for 30 seconds and stir. do this procedures until chocolate are melt. we don’t want to burn the chocolate.
- add in eggs and beat. then add the rest of the ingredients. continue beating, this is a wet mixture.
- In a muffin tray, spread sheets of muffin paper, and pour in chocolate mixtures half way.
- Pre-heat oven at 170 celsius and bake for 8-12 minutes.
- cool down and garnish with white icing. Design may vary depending on your occasion.