Smoothies -Apple, Orange and Pineapple
This was made by my daughter. It’s a very healthy drink made of apple, pineapple and orange, all freshly blend with ice and a little sugar syrup..That’s her on the back ground, I couldnt’ take a solo photo of the drink, she’s always there!!!! It is a very refreshing drink especially during summer!!!……….Did you know that apples are an excellent source of vitamin C and dietary fiber. They are a good source of potassium. Apples are a rich source of the flavanoid quercetin. Flavanoids found in apples and other fruit and vegetables are known for their antioxidant activity, antioxidants neutralize free radicals which cause cell damage.
Ingredients: good for 2 -3 glasses of smoothies
- 1 red apple (sliced and seed removed)
- 1 fresh orange (peeled and seed removed)
- 1/2 of fresh pineapple (slice)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tbsp white sugar dissolve in 1/2 cup water
- In a blender, Pour everthing and blend it.