Paksiw na Bangus(milk fish)
Paksiw na Bangus……………I think this dish is one of the favourite meal of my father-in-law. Back home, A weekly cycle menu won’t be completed without having this “bangus dish”. Have you tried milk fish? Well be ready because this fish have lots of small fish bones that is very annoying to eat. But it is complemented by the fish taste. It is very yummy! So if you haven’t try it, I suggest buying the “boneless” one. …………………….Did you know that milk fish is low cholesterol. Saturated fat is one of causes artery blood blocked causing coronary heart disease with routine consuming fish is one of diet way which exactly as preventing coronary heart disease. It’s also contains fat acid of omega-3. This fat acid could prevent granule blood cells clotting, so reducing risk of arteriosclerosis and prevent coronary heart. Milkfish fat acid has characteristic of hipokolesterolemik which decreasing blood cholesterol level. Able to increasing body immune resistence which important for fetus brain development also neurons system development.
Ingredients: serves 4-6 persons
- 2 pcs medium size milk fish (cut in serving size)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 gms radish slice in serving portions
- 1 pc eggplant sliced into serving sizes
- 10 pcs ocra
- 1 pc medium sliced onions
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced
- 1/2 cup water or rice wash
- In a wide sauce pan, just place and arrange all ingredients together and bring to a boil for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice!