Omelette – Chicken & Vegetables
Cooking is creativity…..I made this dish out of our leftover food. The meat I used was the ingredients when we made an empanada. Usually when we have unfinished food from last night, instead of wasting or reheating it, I create and recycle them into a new dish..You can mix it with fried rice, omelette or even make a quiche….Did you know that eggs are great for the eyes. An egg a day may prevent macular degeneraton due to the carotenoid content, specifically lutein and zeaxanthin. People who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts, also because of carotenoid contents…
Ingredients: Good for sharing
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 pcs of eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup cheese
- (your left over food) my one is meat from empanada* see recipe from my blog: type “empanada”
- in a mixing bowl, beat egg & cream & pinch of salt. beat well.
- In a teflon pan. add a little oil the pour over beated egg mixtures. form a pancake look a like. dont over cook the egg.
- add in your leftover food and pour over cheese then bake it to 180 degrees for just a minute or less. when your omelet is fluffy but still juicy, remove from oven. and serve hot!!
- Enjoy!! best paired with a garlic bread.